At Changes Salon, we strive to provide a safe and relaxing environment for all of our clients. In order to do so, we kindly ask that you read through our salon etiquette guidelines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We are happy to go into further detail as to why our policies are as listed below.
- Children under age 8 must have an adult present with them in the waiting room at all times.
- Children over age 8 are welcome to wait unattended in the waiting room, provided they are able to sit quietly on their own.
- Children who will be receiving a service must be able to sit in the chair on their own. If parental assistance is needed, we will request your help.
- All visitors who are not being serviced by a stylist must remain in the waiting area unless otherwise invited by a stylist.
- Our stylists reserve the right to stop a service at any time should they determine any situation is unsafe for a client and/or themselves.
Thank you for helping make Changes Salon an enjoyable experience for all! We cannot wait to see you at your next visit.